From: KYielding@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 10:17 AM
Subject: RC: Gophers

Well, I haven't had a horse with a broken leg because of a gopher but I sure
have had horses fall with me and I hate hitting the ground like that!  I'm
sure the horse doesn't like it either.  I'm all for a case of Spearment and
let the little annoying suckers chew themselves to death.  Besides, they have
ringed about half of our eight acres of baby firs and I'm a tree hugger long
before I'm a gopher hugger.

Kathleen Yielding