From: Marlene Moss
To: 'Susan Garlinghouse' ; 'Carolyn Burgess' ; 'Scott & Dede Johnson' ; 'Ridecamp List'
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 7:49 AM
Subject: RC: RE: Re: Re: gophers

I don’t like torturing animals in any way either, but I think I would prefer that one to putting down my horse to a broken leg.  I have to trailer to ride, even though there is about150 open acres next to me, just because of the gopher holes.  I’ll walk and maybe a careful trot in our pasture, but that’s it.

I wish my cats could keep up with them – but unfortunately, the coyotes are keeping up with the cats instead.

Marlene