Darolyn Butlers "bridle"

After drooling over the World Cup pictures, I noticed that Darolyn has a very
nontraditional bridle.  Can anyone tell me what it is?  Is it her own
invention or ....?  I'm sorry if this has been talked about before!  Thanks,
keep up the great pictures John!  Good luck to our US horses, hope they can
come home too!!

Johnna
"A good horse makes short miles." --George Elliot