The on-line ride calendar and ride results has been updated

The on-line ride calendar and ride results has been updated at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/idc/ridesHome.idc?

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/rideresults.asp

The calendar now shows some rides in the 2002 ride season plus about 60
additional rides in the 2001 season.

With the new s/w - we only show multidays with the first day at this point.
We will show each day individually soon as we did in the past.

RM - please check your listings especially if there was additional information
in the last years description.  We leave last years additional info in place
and it may not apply to this years ride.

If you see an error/typo in the calendar - please let me know first before contacting
the office.

Ride results up to Feb. 3, 2001 are included although not all rides are in the
office yet.

Pay attention to a * next to your results.  It indicates that the office is
missing info needed to correctly tie this result to your record.

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Mike