Mt. Laguna Ride

There have been many people asking about the Mt. Laguna Ride this year since they have not seen it listed in EN.

Previousy II announced that I could not do it this year because I am doing the XP2001 and will not be around.  I said that anyone else was welcome to manage it and I would help them, but no fool has stepped forward.

There is a question also as to whether the basecamp will be available
anymore.  If it is not, I may put on a ride out of Descanso that would go up
into the Cuyamuca's.  The Manzanita Ride will be October 6.

Terry