Re: RC: Convention pics again (sorry)

In a message dated 3/14/01 12:44:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dreamweaver@gbis.com writes:

The fourth page is where the photo of Trilby is (people keep asking), and
oops, I see that I spelled Maryben's name wrong.  lol    Did anybody ever
find out if there was a video made of Trilby's awards presentation for the
HOF?

Karen
in NV

Yes, someone was making it for me.  I have finally checked, and most of
Becky's talk prior to the awarding of it, and Trilby's acceptance.

Nina