FMD in Europe - BIG problem for horses too..

Yep, it's a problem already if you ask me. I'm
"supposed to" be flying to Scotland to visit a
friend in June and do several endurance rides, but
those plans are very very shaky for the moment,
and for the foreseeable future. All distance horse
events are on hold in Scotland, and I bet that's the
case in the entire UK - heck HIKING is banned there -
indefinitely...and now that FMD has migrated to
mainland Europe, who knows how far and wide this thing
is going to go.
Kristi

=====
He's not just a horse,