Complete Feed Recommendations

In a message dated 3/14/01 9:01:25 AM, ambrnite@earthlink.net writes:

>If you are looking for a beet Pulp based feed, then Complete Advantage
>is what you should consider. It is 40% Beet pulp. 12.5% Protein, 3.5 % fat,
>Digestable energy 1400 Cal /lb.

I am looking for a COMPLETE feed that I can give my Icelandic horses while
riding across the U.S.  I would love to hear what some of you might recommend
I use.  We will be traveling 20 to 25 miles per day with 1 1/2 days of rest
every 5 days or so.  We'll be packing a lot of the time but grazing will be
difficult at times.  I would prefer a beet pulp based complete feed but I'm
not sure there's such a thing.
Another alternative would be a feed that does NOT include roughage and then
hay pellets.  I'd love to hear what you all might suggest.  Many thanks!!
Eva