Old Horses

has anyone ever heard of a wild horse with colic and founder?????????
I have my mares pastured 25/8 (hee hee)
I have had them in 3 days this winter in a barn only because we don't have blankets.
as for being cranky...yeah what about it?? got a problem????dial 1-888-HORSE MUFFINS
Carla (i am not cranky I just need a darn vacation!)
Ansata (I never knew tiz wiz could thud when hurled into the feed bucket!)
Haley (sheesh did someone pee in her alfalfa pellets?)
Rob (!?)