pony sneakers

I saw the article on the "seeing eye ponies" in one of my mother in law's magazines- can't remember which- one of those sensational movie star type publications...

it actually was about mini horses and had photos of them curled up on a matress w/ a blanket over them- cute but not very realistic.  the sneakers looked like just normal people rebocks .  these little mini legs ended w/ huge sneakers somehow attached to them.
Interesting article but parts were not very believable.  But if these mini's are in fact being trained to be seeing eye animals more power to them!

Anita Carlson