Re: RC: The truth about animal by-products

Yep I thank the British are now a bit sorry they were so caviller with the use of
animal by-products in their feeds. The rest of the world may also be since there is
now some concern that the Mad Cow pathogen can live for years in an animal before it
shows up and it can live for some period of time  in the soil.

Currently if you live in the US and go to give blood there is a new question. "Have
you been in the UK for more than 6 months cumulative since 1985." If you answer yes
you will be turned away. Reason, you got it Mad Cow or should I say it's human
cousin.

Truman