Hallelujah Ride

Mary Coleman caf@innernet.net
I'm amazed nothings been posted about this great well-run ride held in S.C. There were over 130 starters in all 4 rides. I don't know the results so can't post them. I do know who was out there the longest on the 100!@(yours truly). Might I say there was a great cheering squad when I finished at 2:30a.m. everyone was glad to get to bed! The ride was a little soggy this year(good for morgans) but the staff and the vets remained sunny thru-out. THANKS Lucie and all your hard-working crew. Mary C