AERC Convention Photos

hmmmm.....well, I had to cheat a little and stick the photos up under a
ride.  This will just be temporary:

http://www.endurohorse.com/event_pics.asp?1651p1-karen

If you can't find them that way, just go to endurohorse.com and look up the
AERC National Championship 50 mile ride in October (well, at least I got as
close as I could by putting the AERC convention under the AERC ride, right?)

There are 5 pages of photos, some from the BOD meeting, General Meeting,
Seminars (well, just Susan's), the Regional Awards and the National
Awards.  There is one of Trilby in her get-up, and also a few of the
various awards--blankets, plaques, trophies and sofa throws.

Happy Trails,

Karen
Rocky, aka Alpo
Weaver, aka Lard Butt
Dakota, aka the horse holding (eating?) the easyboot bucket