Patrick has a Home

Shannon M Wion whinny4me@hotmail.com
Hello, Someone cross posted my post about my Arab Gelding Patrick, to here, I think I used my Call name Horse Crazy.  I want to thank this person, for doing so, as I am happy to say that Patrick now has the best possible home.  Thank you all so much for your concern and interest, and special Thank you to all I have personally spoken with.  A more caring, wonderful group of people, I have never met.  Thank to you all, Patrick's "Mom".