Measuring Aussie saddle question

I have an Aussie saddle that I'm going to sell (help get me closer to my
new truck purchase) and I need to know the seat size and tree size.  I
can't find anywhere on it that says the tree size...and how do you measure
the seat?  It's a very nice, only lightly used (none of my current horses
fit into it and it's been sitting in the house on the saddle rack near my
computer for a couple of years) so I finally decided to part with it.  It's
a Campdraft Special by The Australian Stock Saddle Company in Towoomba,
Aust. for anyone who might be familiar with this saddle.

It's an awesome saddle that I bought to fit Blue's mom (15h Appy with good
sized withers) and my big 17.2h TB/Trak gelding for trail rides.  Since I
was doing mostly dressage in an arena at that time, it got used only a few
times.  I'm so close to getting the new truck (only have one account to pay
off) that I'm a bit more willing to part with it now.  I looked hard for an
Aussie saddle that sat me in a balanced "dressage" seat so I wouldn't mess
up the "seat" I was trying so hard to learn at that time...and I needed
something with "seat belts" for trips on the trail with my big guy (read:
very fast and a trail greenie. ;-)) I really liked what I found, which is
why it's taken me so long to part with it!!  I just haven't got a clue how
to advertise it.  Please email me privately if you have any suggestions
since I'm several days behind in my digests (as usual! :-p)  TIA.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.