Re: Ivomec plus

Pretty much all of the big breeders we know use Ivomec to worm their
horses...it's so much easier and more economical to worm ALL sizes of horses
from babies to adults.  1 cc per 100 #.  And the horses can't spit out the
liquid like they can the paste.  We have great success using the Ivomec and
have used it for years ourselves.  We have also used it for worming goats,
dogs (NOT collie type dogs and to be safe we never used it in our Aussie
either though we do have a breeder/friend who does and has had no problems),
rabbits and God only remembers what else.  I think it's the same thing as
the Eqvalan (sp?).  If you shop around, you can find it pretty cheap.  The
bigger bottle you get, the cheaper it gets per dose (of course that depends
on what size(s) of horse(s) you are worming, too).  The only time we tried
to rotate wormers, we had our babies colic...if it ain't broke, I ain't
fixin' it anymore!  :)  Ivomec it is!  BTW, is there any website or
publication where I might get more info about Quest?  I have been reading a
lot of negative stuff about it and like to pass on info to our clients but
would like resources or references for the info...they are all pretty used
to "Well, I read on Ridecamp that....".  :)  Thanks!
Maggie