Ivomec plus

The liquid version of ivermectin, called Ivomec PLUS for subcutaneous use
in cattle has an extra additive to kill liver flukes in cattle.  The
regular Ivomec does not have this.  That is the reason you do not use the
ivomec plus wormer in horses.  They DON'T GET LIVER FLUKE!!
As I see cattle (and Milk) being attacked on ride camp, I have to defend
the people who make their living raising beef or milking cows.  "Dried-up
old dairy cows, full of anti-biotics...ha ha ha "dried-up" means not
lactating. A dairy cow is worth $1200 up to $1700 EACH. So, if your horse
got sick, you wouldn't try to save it???
Also, laws state that antibiotics must be withheld for 48-72 hours before
an animal can be slaughtered for human consumption.  Renie