Re: RC: RE: Kicking

As harsh as it may sound, a horse who to me would be incorrigible -
unrelenting biting, kicking or striking - which in my book constitutes clear
and deliberate ATTACK - if I cannot sort it out or geld/spay it out, Lord
knows I would never BREED That thing - those animals (and people for that
matter)should be immediately and permanently removed form the gene pool :).
For those who cannot be "rehabilitated" to a safe AT LEAST disposition, well,
there are places in Utah......which beats EATING my daughter, as one mare
did. Some other idiot wanted her, knew what she was like, took her ANYWAY in
a swap - and the mare was listed as deceased at I believe 8 years old. She
probably attacked one too many people or horses and either got attacked BACK
- or shot. She was an incorrigible - attacked EVERYONE - people, horses, even
her own BABY! WHEW! Of course an animal like THAT NEVER belongs in company
and so ended our hopes of making this athletic mare an endurance horse.
Someone would have shot US!