Re: RC: Re: Abetta and other saddles

Hi Penny,
I got my new Specialized Saddle a few weeks ago, and love it...and perhaps
even more importantly, my horse loves it too.  You can not only adjust the
fit to your horse, but can change the stirrup position as well.  Posting is
effortless.  Since I've only had mine a couple of weeks, I can't attest to
how well the foam/velcro shims hold up over time, but even if they did start
to break down after a few years, it would be a simple matter to replace them.
 They're definitely worth looking into.  Dave (the guy who makes them) has a
demo program that lets you try one out before buying - he'll mail it to you.
I tried one at the ride he managed in January, and my horse just cruised
along.

Dawn in Texas