Re: RC: horse hair

 If anyone is > clipping
> mane that hair is really valuable as the doll's head hair, but no
> one > expects that to be forthcoming.

Tell her to go to a farm with barbed wire fencing and overgrazed fields
(they're everywhere).  The horses will spend plenty of time sticking
their head through and pulling their mane out on the barbs. She'll be
able to gather enough mane hair off of them to do her.  I grew up with a
pony with a perpetual mohawk.  It never got over 4" long.  After I was
too old to ride her we got welded wire fencing and low and behold she
grew a beautiful long mane.  I knew there were bits of her mane in the
barbs, but I never realized how much!

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.