Re: Orthoflex System III--Correction

In a previous post I had stated that my local Orthoflex dealer, The
Mane Place in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, did not have any Orthoflex
System III saddles and had never even seen an Orthoflex System III.

Well, that was true in the summer of 2000 when I was investigating
the OF System III.  Another local rider has sent me private email
saying that they had visited The Mane Place just a few weekends
ago and the proprietor does, indeed, now have OF System IIIs
in stock.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA