Re: Laminitis vs founder

"#3...Laminitis is an inflammation of the laminae while founder
is sinking of the coffin bone.

Let's just drop this whole thing now, if you think I don't know
the subtleties of the difference here."

OK, ** I ** don't know the subtleties, obviously.  I alays
thought 'founder' was just a non-techie term for 'laminitis'.
is this not the case?  Does founder refer only to the shift in
the coffin bone, and laminitis only to to the inflamation?  If
so, I have NEVER seen this distinction made in any of the books
etc I have read.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag