Convention

What a great time we all had at convention. It was my first time up, and I was very pleased with the great response I got on my saddles. Now I have a ton of work to do! Gratefully so!  I really enjoyed meeting so many people, and making new friends, and getting to meet in person  so many people I had only known on the phone/comp. I understand the bad weather over the pass kept allot of people away, but all in all it was allot of fun. I definitely will be back next year. I want to thank all the folks who ordered, and looked, and complimented, and the ones who gave me the thumbs up on other issues I feel strongly about. I appreciate the graciousness, encouragement, and hard work of everyone there. I congratulate our own Barney on getting the hot seat for the next year. And I really want to thank Randy for all his hard work, devotion, and improvement of AERC on his watch. We still have "miles to go" , and I have no doubt that Barney will do a great job.  Here's wishing everybody a great ride!! Annie George
www.vtc.net/~ageorge