Re: RC: RE: FEI rides in U.S.

In a message dated 03/07/2001 9:09:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< Perhaps a modified spread sheet of FEI costs would be in order here. The
way
 I see it, such a sheet would cover the following:

 Sanctioning fees
 Drug fees
 Certified Officials
    Vets
    Technical Delegate
    Steward (s)
    Ground Jury (s)
 Printed Program
 AHSA Membership
 AERC International Membership
 ASHA Horse Registration
 Separate Camping area

 This would be very revealing.

Excellent idea, Bob!  I have agreed to FEI sanction Swanton Pacific 100 on
July 7th, but I told the person who asked me to do it that she had to take
care of all the extra paperwork (she already had offered to pay the necessary
fees).  It would be helpful for ME to understand what was required, for my
own enlightenment.

Barbara