New horse & Abetta Saddles

Hello ridecampers! The search is finally over. I am now the proud mama of an 8 year old TWH/QH mare. Brought her home last Thursday and have already put her in quite a few situations, including a lovely moonlight ride with a friend at a local preserve we trailered to after work. She is marvelously forward moving, only fault 'so far' is that she does NOT like to stop during a trail ride even if the other horses stop too. She just wants to keep trucking down that trail. She's gaited and has a great running walk(?).

My question thiiiiiis time is: What is everyone's experience (if any) with the Abetta Endurance saddle? I am selling my Australian as it doesn't suit me anymore and the allowable budget is in the Abetta range. Yeeeeesssss, I know I should get a nicer saddle, very important to have a good saddle starting off in endurance and all, but I've got what I've got.....for awhile anyways. Just hoping to hear the Abettas aren't too bad. I tried another synthetic endurance model on her that belonged to a friend and it felt good to me, but was too wide for her as it sat too much on her withers.

Thanks for everyone's advice previously concerning the horse to human size issue. I didn't go for that Arab I had asked about only because he turned out to be a little too green for me when ridden alone.

Happy Trails!

Patti (what in the heck do you call this gait....running walk, rack, foxtrot??)

Mercedes (just sit down, shut-up, and enjoy the ride, woman!)