From: <guest@endurance.net>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:16 AM
Subject: RC: I am a MAJOR beginner

> Marissa Phb9@nctimes.com
> Hello Everyone,
>
>  I would like to begin endurance and have no clue how to. Should I contact
my local equestrean center and find out what they have going on? I ride a 22
year old Arab named Quickie who still has lots of spunk and spirit. The lady
I ride with says he could go 15-20 miles first try, what do you think? He's
ridden pretty hard once a week or so. Is there some certin things I should
have in mind before I sign up? If you have any info, I would be indented to
you.