convention

Sue Jessen SJess1@aol.com
Does anyone know who the vendor was at the "southwest" corner at the trade show?  They were across from Sportact.  They were selling riding tights, O'Keaheys brand, $10.00 off.  Also were selling the new type of "hay bag" line where dust falls through.  Kind of plaid looking, and other things.  Anyway, I had a friend buy a pair of tights for me and they are wrong size and need to exchange them, but they used a "genric" type receipt and there is nothing on it, information wise of vendor.  Please email me privately if you know who the vendor was.
Thank you
Sue J
SJess1@aol.com