Rump Rugs

Hi,

With respect to Rump Rugs, Lovell of Mack made ours and they match all
the rest of our saddlebags, pommel bages, slickers etc.  They tie on the
back but also attach further down.  I don't really remember the
specifics as we don't have to use them too much here.  I have used them
when we ride in the mountains on cool wet days.  I honestly do not
remember having any flapping problem.  They are a lightweight,
breathable, waterproof fabric so they work well in warmer humid days
too.  I would worry about polarfleece if it was humid but not really
cold.

Both Morgan and I used our rump rugs at a ride last fall and there was
some wind but I don't recall flapping nor do I ever remember them
slipping from one side to another. Believe me, my horse would object
instantly to such distractions.

You might see if Lovell has a picture of one to email you:

Zaronica@aol.com

No, I don't sell anything for Lovell and know her only because I am a
very satisfied repeat customer.  Last time I told Ridecamp about her
rainslicker, we inundiated her as these are all custom made.

Bye,

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah
Lyoness@Castlenetl.com