Re: RC: RE: Rump Rug Question

I made rump rugs for me & my husband that attach to
the rear of the saddle & roll up/velcro.  I used
polartec fleece as lining for 500 denier cordura nylon
outer shell.  To help reduce "flap" when it's windy, I
used curtain weights in the hemline.  These weights
look like a cord with weight sewn into it to get
draperies to hang properly.

It's very easy to insert.  You might be able to
"retro-fit" your rump rug with it.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV