Re: RC: AERC

In a message dated 1/5/01 9:28:03 AM Mountain Standard Time,
renegade12@juno.com writes:

Our Office Staff is the best we have ever had.  They are not only hard
working, but loyal to the organization and consider themselves both
employees and AERC Members.

I certainly have always been treated well by everyone I have ever contacted
at the AERC office, as if they really wanted to help.  I appreciate that.
   As for the Endurance News, I read it, most of it anyway.  I enjoy it,
too.
   I don't read it to "learn" about "endurance", though.  (I have found that
actually going to endurance rides and riding the trails takes pretty darn
good care of that!)  I read it because I like the pretty pictures and the
sense that I get from belonging to an special organization whose membership,
for the most part, strives to accomplish a sport unique in its tenets as
their pertain to horses and their enjoyment.
   If I come across in this post as naive or idealistic, good.  (I don't
mind....I have broad shoulders.) :^).

   Horses to ride,
       Frank.