Fun in the Sun

Hello ridecampers,
Today my family and I are going to Acpolco for 2 full weeks of fun in the
sun. No worrying about horses or animals a special thanks goes out to my
granmother for staying and putting up with the P man and Oz man.
Just me on the beach with a nice book and my disc man drinking margritas.
Polaris is gonna be thrilled no to be ridden for 2 weeks but once I come
back I get to start conditioning for the 01 season.
Hopefully I can ride on the beach down there how fun that would be!!!
Well adios
Colleen K. ( I cant belive I am going from 40 degree wheather to 90 degree
wheather!)
Polaris ( Bring back a sumbrow mom)
Ozzy ( I did'nt even notice you where gone)