RE: AERC Revenue/Expense (was: Happy New Year)

Forgive my ignorance - but do color ads in Endurance News
garner more revenue over B/W ads?  If that's the case, then
why are we sqwacking over color vs. B/W?  I'd rather see
the Endurance News publication increase its circulation
and therefore take in more ad revenues so they can have
more articles.  Hate to see the articles drop in quality
or number.  Added benefit may mean more growth in the sport.

I wouldn't mind it if they go to newsprint quality paper,
though.  You can still get color.  We don't need to compete
with Arabian Horse World or the Arabian Times! There are
a few freebie newsprint rags that publish show results
for reining, cutting, etc. as well as have beaucoup ads
so somewhere someone is making enough money to have these
printed up and delivered to tack shops.

Kathy Mayeda