Re: RC: AERC status, Awards, EN

In a message dated 01/04/2001 9:37:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< The sad thing about the EN is that it no longer is the informative
magazine of days gone by...I used to look forward to its arrival and now it's
only a results sheet and ride calendar. >>

I'm truly surprised by this statement.  The magazine is full of educational
articles about nutrition, equipment, training, competition methods, ride
showcasing, people, etc.  To me, it is far more interesting than it has been
in the past.

Barbara