Tevis Trail

Dorann,

 The Tevis trail is only open in certain sections because of access,snow and
river levels. You can ride from Foresthill to maybe Dusty corners. This is plenty
of trail to work with. This is also the best part of the trail with the canyons
for a good workout. If you plan on doing Tevis you better see these canyons
before ride day. When you drop off at Last Chance you will be in awe of the
size of this canyon. I have spent alot of time in the outdoors and I was still
amazed when Bob told us " we're gonna go way down there and then go up the other
side to way up there." Bob will see this note and if you want to hook up with
him he can probably work out a deal to take you out on the trail. His corral
is two feet from the trail and I would say he knows that section better than
anyone. Oh, and by the way, he came in third place last year. He leap frogged
from 49th to 10th place from Robinson to Michigan Bluff. That is the section
with the canyons.

JS