Tevis Trail

Just spent 3 days riding parts of the Tevis Trail in Michigan Bluff and Foresthill.
The weather was perfect and Spring like. If any of you in the area can, I highly
recommend getting up there before Winter gets here, they say we are supposed
to get some real precip in a couple of weeks. We rode from Michigan Bluff into
Foresthill, had lunch and beer with the horses tied up on main street, then
rode back.(never drink and ride a horse, it can be hazardous to your health).
A good 14 mile workout.

Thanks out to my hosts for the weekend, Robert Palmeri and the Madeiros family.

JS