From: "Harry J. Tucci Jr." <katahdin@ureach.com>
To: "Sally Aungier" <saungier@mindspring.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 8:00 AM
Subject: Rails to Trails Follow-up

....... <SNIP>
I would like to update you on our situation.

 We have since had two Board meetings and we are actively
 pursuing almost 60 mile worth of abandoned or soon to be
 abandoned railroad lines.  This mileage will intersect with
 exiting or under construction trails that will allow us an
 extensive network reaching from Philadelphia to Lancaster and
 from Wilmington to Reading.

 We need all the help we can get from potential trail users to
 overcome local objections to trails and sure could use some
 help from any trail riders in our area.  We will be meeting
 again on 1/18 at 6:30PM and if someone wished to attend to
 represent the interests of the equestrian community their
 participation sure would be welcomed!

 Thanks,
 Harry J. Tucci Jr.

<this earlier message gives a little history>

Message: 2