multiday rides:

Hi guys and gals!
I think I may  have a multiday horse and so have some questions.
I read the really good articles on the Outlaw trail and the Shore to
Shore
rides in the EN. and this has got me wondering.
How do you do a point to point ride without crew?
Do you find that the ride managers are willing to help move your rig
(with or without a fee)
How much water do you try to carry in your rigs?
Would you suggest a loop ride for persons going on their first multi
(with no crew) Can you list some of these loop rides?
How many of you had saddle or shoeing problems along the way?
What was your worst case and best case senario in these circumstances?
In other words were there farriers on hand or people to help with saddle
padding
or different saddle altogether.
I noticed that the horse that won the Shore to Shore had to change saddle
to complete
all 5 days. Is this normal (having to change saddles). Should one plan on
bringing
all the saddles in the tack room (VBG)
Pat  Razzel and Casper (the potential multi day guy) in Kansas