Reactor Panel Fitting in Florida

Hello all,

We hope your New Year will be a successful one.

For our New Year, we are starting a ReactorPanel fitting center at our
farm
in Brooksville, Florida. You can bring your horse and your ReactorPanel
saddle to our farm and we will help fit your ReactorPanel saddle to your
horse.  Both my wife (Kathy) and I own and have ridden in the
ReactorPanel
saddle for the past 18 months and are thrilled with our saddles.  As our
horses backs have changed (especially the younger one) we have been able
adjust the panels on our ReactorPanel saddles to accommodate these
changes--without buying new saddles to do it!  So from our own
experience
and with some additional training at ReactorPanel headquarters we are
ready
to help with your ReactorPanel saddle fit.  Kathy is also a LMT
(licensed
massage therpist) specializing in equine sports massage so she can help
evaluate any muscle soreness from saddle fit.

We don't currently have demo saddles here for you to try, but you can
make
arrangements to try a demo ReactorPanel saddle by contacting the
ReactorPanel Saddle Company at reactorpanel@aol.com or phone at
(303)-530-0531.

Once the demo saddle is shipped to you, you can contact us for an
appointment
here to fit the saddle to your horse. If there is sufficient interest in
the future, we can make arrangements to hold a "fitting clinic".  Also
we will be happy to help with fitting the ReactorPanel saddles at the
endurance rides or any other horse functions we attend.

Those interested can contact me privately for information. Information
on the ReactorPanel saddle is available at http://www.reactorpanel.com/

Happy New Year
Truman Prevatt