Re: RC: Re: AERC Board Minutes

In a message dated 12/30/00 2:16:10 AM, cancer@simplyweb.net writes:

<< I think you are getting the wrong picture about the awards.  These are very

nice lap throws.  >>

Good post, Terry.  I'm going to be emceeing the regional awards ceremony,
like I did last year.  There were some negative comments about the vests
given out last year.  When we were at the mid-year Board of Directors
meeting, Kathleen from the AERC office was really proud to show me the
prototype throw we will use this year.  I liked it a lot and I think other
people will, too.  It is nice to see something different.  Try not to
pre-judge.  Just come and have fun.

John Parke (the other Pacific Southwest Regional Director)
Solvang CA