Re: RC: Re: AERC Board Minutes

In a message dated 12/30/2000 1:15:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cancer@simplyweb.net writes:

<< I think it is unfortunate when often members of the organization feel
 compelled to take issue with decisions made by the board and seem to
 continually look for things to criticize.  No one outside of the board has
 seen the lap rugs, and already the criticism is that it does not "reward an
 entire year of work".

How true.  Don't you get tired of some people who constantly look for some
way to cut down AERC, the BOD, and just about anything else relating to our
decisions?  I guess it's like criticizing our federal govt.; it makes lively
conversation, but personally I get really tired of it.  We work DARN hard to
make decisions as fair as possible for the members.   And besides, is the
year-end award the real reason riders are involved in this sport?
Personally, I ride for the pleasure of seeing new country and discovering new
ways to relate to my horse.

Barbara