Re: RC: RE: Year End Awards

In a message dated 1/1/01 10:29:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< Perhaps ya'll haven't considered the poor unfortunate ones who do not have
the nice cushey trailers in which to sleep. Perhaps they are thinking of the
true endurance people who sleep in the cold in twelve feet of snow in
nothing but a sports bra and cheap riding tights.  >>

I, for one, highly recomment the sports bra for your head, if you get the
correct size it makes great ear muffs to keep them nice and toasty warm. My
head is a 32A.  I have a feeling my next ride is going to be very cold and
I'm ready.  And don't forget those illegal propane burners in your tent.
Just hope I have enough ventilation.  haha

cya,
Howard