Re: RC: Cold ride questions

get one of those eggcrate pads, actually I fold one in half or use two, I
also have a feather matress pad that i use too... keeps you warm and snuggly
all night... also try silk long johns.. those will help..
I made me a rump rug out of an old wool army blanket... I keep it with me the
whole ride...I cut a small pad that goes under my saddle out of the
front...and the back gets wider and drapes back over her rump... I keep it
over her rump untill she warms up then I pull it up and velcro it  (don't
take the time to roll it) it hangs a bit but I just draw it up like a
shade... and let it down as I come in to the next check...
hope this helps... Blessings Mona