Re: re:Beau Free in nursing home

Hi
    I have bought two horses from Freeman Arabians.  I have two geldings
 which are Beau's half brothers by Niga Free.  They also have the great
 disposition.  Niga Free is now a good using gelding so the three geldings
 are his only get.

  Ginny in Wi

If anyone in the Colorado area is interested, we have a breeding to their black Stallion,
LR Kailai Witez we are hoping to sell for whatever-he is a champion cutting horse, and has
many crosses to Witez II.  They don't ship semen, so we are out of luck using this breeding.

Karen Sullivan