RC: Heart Rate Monitors

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about or used the Advizor Heart
Rate Monitor that Sportack sells?  I see a lot more of the V-Max and was
planning on going that route myself (once I can afford one!).  But I noticed
a couple features on the Advizor - it has an altimeter and gives total
vertical ascent and descent.  I thought that was kind of cool and worth
checking out.
Of course what I really want is a Palm Pilot with GPS, Heart Rate Monitor,
pager, altimeter and oh, I'm sure I can come up with more - oh yeah, web
access, of course lots of games for those slow rides . . .

Thanks for any info,
Marlene