Re: RC: Re: ANGIE"S CHEST

Hi Dianne
I'm afraid that I was so flat that I only got the smallest implant and
then I encapsulized so he put in the next size up. I thought I was Dolly
Parton, but my doctor quickly pointed out (plastic surgeons gossip
amongst themselves you know) she got 1000cc. each (when she lost all
that weight and her agent wouldn't let her do a reduction---she's had
one now---hope she fired that sadist!); I got 120cc. If I wear a bra,
it's strictly delusions of grandeur. Sorry I can't help you out there.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov