Re: RE: Re: ANGIE"S CHEST

> Check out http://www.title9sports.com/ -- whatever your size.

Got to second this motion.  I've been buying from them since 1990 and
couldn't be happier with their products or services. They have good quality
stuff at reasonable prices.

I'm only a 'B' (and sometimes have trouble filling one of THOSE out), but
some C/D women I know swear by their Action-Tech Bra or one of the underwire
sports bras.  Title 9 also has a sports bra rating system both for cup size
and the amount of support.  So that helps a lot.

Kirsten

Kirsten Price
James E. Rogers College of Law
University of Arizona