thanx

Fellow cyberfaces - My e-mail address has changed,
butI was the one who wrote the entitlement "shocked"
when I told about riding my Arab mare for the first
time in a group of horses.  Anyhow, I got so many nice
e-mails from you all that were so encouraging and I
want you to know that I read each and every one of
them.  The main thing I derived was 1) start back at
first base with her and 2) Don't give up.  I really
appreciate all of the suggestions and I am now doing
ground work with her and she is responding
beautifully.  I think a lot of it was the intimidation
I felt with all of that energy underneath me and she
knew exactly whatI was feeling and it was getting her
more hyped up.  I KNOW she is a great, smart horse and
we need a rapport.  So, thanks again for the
encouragement you guys.  What a nice group endurance
riders are!  Terri O.