RC: stock trailers

<<I am in need of a larger trailer and was considering a stock
trailer... I
would want to fit up to 4 horses eventually, so is 16 ft the right size?
would also need a bumper pull because of our tow vehicles. Does anyone
know
the approximate weight and price of a steel trailer that size? What are
some good dealers in the DE,PA,MD,VA,NJ area?>>

Hi Shelly,
When I lived in MD, I pulled a CornPro 16-foot bumper pull steel stock
trailer from HR Collins near Westminster, MD. The divider was in the
middle, and we typically hauled two horses in loose-box fashion. This
size is considered a four-horse, although there's not much extra room
when they're all in there! The weight was about 3,000 pounds and the
cost about $3,500 ($4250 with taxes, mats and kickboards). It was a
great trailer, and I highly recommend it you decide to go that route.
Happy trailer hunting!
Bobbie (...still lusting after aluminum)