Re: explorer pulling trailer

----- Original Message -----
From: <guest@endurance.net>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 3:39 PM
Subject: RC: explorer pulling trailer

> sharon sharonmt@pacbell.net
> Does anyone have experience pulling a trailer with a Ford Explorer? If so,
what kind of trailer. I saw a Morgan built stock-type trailer that looked
light - has anyone ever heard of them?

The Ford Explorer does not have the chasis to pull ANY horse or stock
trailer.  You take a big risk of the trailer flipping your auto.  I had to
move my trailer with my Explorer once, only a mile, but I'll tell you, I
could feel those horses breathing back there.  You may get away with it, but
really bad idea.

Cathy in central Oregon