Re: RC: spooking arabs theory

In a message dated 02/24/2000 7:11:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< 6) Arab eating human toting fishing pole. Looks like a whip nuff said.
 7) Arab eating human on machinery.
 8) Arab eating human toting smaller arab eating human
 9) Arab eating human toting gun...be afraid be very afraid. >>

6) My 3/4 Arab mare has learned to carry a rifle scabbard with a shovel
inserted handle first.  Our ranch hand rides her out to water bar the roads
and trails.  He even has her ground tying (with HIS beloved bridle and
leather reins, I might add) while he is digging out the ditches, etc.
7) The same mare comes unglued when my husband drives the tractor into the
yard.
8) Haven't tried this one yet.
9) Will the scabbard and shovel make a good substitute?

Barbara